Tuna Mud Flap Z
FlapZ are rubber "mudflaps" designed to mimic the image a fish would see from below in the sunlight. As your troll them in your spread, pelagic fish cannot resist the urge to come check them out. Add these to your daisy chains, run them right behind the boat or make a dredge or spreader bar out of them. Plenty of ways to utilize FlapZ to increase your odds of more fish.
- Precision cut rubber silhouettes
- Thin profile produces less drag
- Shape leads to fewer weeds
- Dredge FlapZ- Thinner 1/8" for sub surface use
- Teaser FlapZ- Thicker 3/16" for surface buoyancy